>

March 2, 2013

Bach flower remedies - An update

I recently updated the post on Bach flower remedies and included dosage instructions after I received a question from a reader of this blog. Sorry readers, I shouldn't have missed writing about it! 

Please leave your comments and feedback on the blog, including any questions about my posts. It will only help me include more information that will be available for everyone to see. So don't be shy! :) You can even comment anonymously if you wish to.

If you don't see the comment form below the post, you can leave your comments or feedback by clicking on the 'Post a comment' link at the end of the post.

Here's a link to the updated article on Bach flower remedies.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please use the comment form to ask any questions or leave comments. Thanks for visiting!